weekly check-in: down & dirty in 30

5:34 PM Posted by Roo

Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans

Today is the first weigh-in for the Down & Dirty Challenge over at the Sisterhood. I am already loving this challenge because not only do I think the name totally rocks, BUT we've been paired up in teams! I am on Team E, also known as Exotic Gangstas, with 5 other ridiculously awesome peeps. We had our official first weigh-in on Sunday and today we are down 6.8 pounds as a team. I am so proud of us! Myself, I'm down 0.5 pound but am good with that.

Things are clicking and I'm trying to get into a groove, so to speak. I started the C25K last night and it was so awesome to be back in the exercise game. Sounds crazy, doesn't it? After 3 months I was totally dreading starting again but I felt that rush of doing something good for me and now I'm looking forward to Day 2 tomorrow.

This is a super quick post and I apologize for that but I have little people to get to bed and to say I'm exhausted is an understatement.

Go visit the check-in post for today, scroll through the comments and give these gals lots of encouragement! They're working hard for it!

3 comments:

  1. Bari said...

    Woot! Great job, Audrey. Good luck with your running, too :)

  2. Christie O. said...

    Congrats on gettin back to it!! This running thing kind of grows on a person. LOL great job this week!

  3. Brooke said...

    wooooooooohoooooooo! glad you're getting back into it. :) good luck with c25k. i'm a satisfied customer, so if you've got questions just ask

Post a Comment