before & after

12:48 PM Posted by Roo

I've been needing a change. Something not permanent, something fun, something just for me. I decided to try going lighter with my hair. I have always loved it dark red and it fits my personality, eye color, etc., but I wanted to do something out of the ordinary. I took a picture of my daughter in to the stylist (cause her hair is so pretty - see?) and said, "Can you do this?" and "Can I actually wear this color?"

Kyle Karissa Summer 2010

Her answer to both was yes. However, I had a LOT of red in my hair so it's similar to my little girl's but with more reddish tones. What do you like? Red/before? Blonde/after? There is no wrong answer. Unless you tell me to go brunette which is definitely the wrong answer. Because brunette makes me look even paler than I already am.

haircolor

Just curious to see what my readers/friends think. I probably won't keep it for the long term but it's a nice change for the moment.

3 comments:

  1. Bari said...

    First of all-your children are absofreakly beautiful! Second of all-so are you! I love the red, but the blond looks great on you too. I need to decide what I'm going to do for mine next week.

  2. Misty said...

    I can't decide which I like the best! :P

  3. Christie O. said...

    oooooh! I like it!!!! I actually love both of them, to be honest!!!!! you're one of those people who can pull both of them off!

Post a Comment