confession time: it's ugly

5:00 AM Posted by Roo

True Confessions

It's not pretty friends. As I look back over the last few months I am nowhere near where I honestly thought I would be. I've been spiraling out of control and am at my highest weight in quite a while. The sucky part? I haven't really cared. I mean, yes I care but I haven't cared enough to do anything. Hop on the scale? Hell to the no. I don't want to know the number. But I now know the number and am headed back to Weight Watchers first thing this morning. I can't do this on my own. I don't know why; I just can't.

My name is Roo and I'm addicted to food. Happy? give me food. Sad? Give me food. Depressed? Give me food. Celebrating? Give me food. I seriously need to break this cycle. ASAP.

1 comments:

  1. Brooke said...

    i hope that WW helps you get back on track *hugs* and holler if you need me.

Post a Comment