about roo

8:52 PM Posted by Roo

Hi there! Thanks for visiting me! My name is Roo. Ok, not really. Roo is my nickname (like Roo on Winnie the Pooh) but I love it and a lot of my in real life friends call me Roo. My sister gave me the nickname when we were teens and now I'm in my mid-30's. I guess you could say it stuck.

I am a work-at-home mom with a boy and a girl that I adore. I keep a separate family blog that I don't link up anywhere so if you want deets on that just contact me directly and we'll chat. (Just trying to be extra cautious where my kids are concerned.)

This blog is where I have chosen to share my thoughts, struggles, joys, etc.

My "story" with my weight loss journey is full of ups and downs. My best experience has been with Weight Watchers. I lost 60 pounds with it pre-kids. I just haven't gotten back to that pre-baby weight (which was still about 10 lbs above my goal weight with WW). I'm going to get there again it just seems slow. So slow. But I keep telling myself that slow and steady wins the race.

Speaking of racing, I have taken a stab at running only to injure myself. I'm a total klutz and trip over invisible objects. No really, I do. But I'm working on getting myself back on track and am currently working on the Couch-to-5K running program!

I tend to tweet a lot so if you're on Twitter, ADD ME! But talk to me or I won't follow back (because I won't know you're there, silly).

Thanks for visiting. Come back any time. I may be crazy but I'm a lot of fun!

1 comments:

  1. Bacardi Mama said...

    I've been thinking about Weight Watchers a lot lately. Just can't quite seem to pull the trigger. I just realized this morning that I am managing four blogs now. Crazy. Can't wait to meet you in person this spring. Did you ever decide about when you want the money?

Post a Comment