spring fling challenge weigh-in #1

10:37 AM Posted by Roo

Sisterhood Spring Fling Challenge

Today is Weigh-In #1 for the latest challenge at Shrinking Jeans. I am part of Team C - Completely Committed Chicks - and am thrilled to report a loss of 2.3 pounds this week! YAY! How, you ask? Well I'm contributing it to the insane amount of mileage I've started logging (insane for me, anyway) since starting training for the 1/2 Marathon in June. And water. Lots of water.

Curious as to how the other shrinkers are doing? Go show 'em some love this week!

Till next Wednesday...

6 comments:

  1. Mommy P said...

    Congrats on the 2.3 loss this week!

    I like your blog design too, way cute. :)

  2. Brooke said...

    i'd do a happy dance, but you're not on my team.

    oh well *happy dance* congrats!

  3. Karena said...

    Great job, Audrey!! Hurray for 1/2 marathon training! Also, love the new blog design. It suits you!

  4. imadramamama said...

    Get on with your BAD SELF!! Congrats on the loss!

  5. Christy M. said...

    I'm so proud of you, girl! So proud!!!! This 1/2 training is really kicking it up a notch for us!!

  6. ~Mendie~ said...

    Woohoo...great job Audrey! Awesome loss!!!

Post a Comment