where to start?

6:58 AM Posted by Roo

I'm not even sure where to start this post. It will be 2 weeks tomorrow since my last post so maybe bullet format would be best so I can cram everything into one big post and not worry about making sure what I'm writing matches my title. Yes, that's what I'll do.
  • Today is the final weigh-in for the Spring Fling Challenge over at the Sisterhood. My total loss for the challenge is 2 pounds (up 0.2 this week). The last few weeks I have checked in with my Challenge Team but haven't been keeping up over at the Sisterhood site.
  • My kids have been sick for the last week and I have since joined them. The oldest was diagnosed with bronchitis and woke up throwing up with an ear ache and sore throat. The toddler has a ferocious cough and has for over a week. Both are going to the doctor in about an hour.
  • Going through a rough patch with my husband. No I will not detail it on my blog because it is very personal. But we are working through it.
  • Last Wednesday I had someone stop by my house. My landlord isn't paying his mortgage and the house I'm in is being foreclosed on. Nice.
  • Started house-hunting this past weekend. I'm tired and my head hurts. Looking at houses is fun but also very stressful. Especially when we just got settled in this house and were planning to rent for at least another year or so.
  • Closing on Minnesota house is still on schedule for April 30th. YAY!
That would be the last few weeks summarized. I will try to be better about posting. Really. But if I don't someone stop by and drag me out from under the covers of my comfy bed. Cause I totally wanna hide there.

Oh! YES I'm still training for the LLS 1/2 Marathon in June. I still need to raise funds, too! You can help by clicking HERE. Please? Pretty please?

3 comments:

  1. Brooke said...

    sounds like you've been really hit hard - but that's great news about getting the Minnesota house sold!

  2. Tiffany said...

    Oh Audrey - Hang in there friend... It can only get better, right? You are an amazing woman, mom and wife - Don't forget that - all the rest is just loud noise! Go easy on yourself.

  3. ~Mendie~ said...

    Hugs my friend. Sorry you are all so sick...I'm sure all the stress you have been dealing with has weakened your system. Sending you get well soon vibes!

    Wish I could join you guys this weekend!

Post a Comment