spring fling challenge weigh-in #3

8:19 PM Posted by Roo

Sisterhood Spring Fling Challenge

*happy dance* Down 3 weeks in a row! This week's loss? 0.1. Yes, I realize it's only a tenth of a pound and really that's, well, NOTHING, but that's ok because I didn't do much this week in the way of activity. With the back problems I had to lay low so I was hoping for maintenance this past week.

I do have an update on my back woes and will share them when I have more than 3 minutes to type out a blog post. But I will spill that it IS good news.

How'd everyone else do? Head over to Shrinking Jeans to find out.

2 comments:

  1. ~Mendie~ said...

    Congrats on your loss! .1 totally counts...mine had a plus in front of it this week, which sucks! So I'm glad you are happy with your .1-because I am happy for you!

  2. imadramamama said...

    yay on the loss!! do you have a goal for the challenge?

Post a Comment