spring fling challenge weigh-in #2

6:33 AM Posted by Roo

Sisterhood Spring Fling Challenge

*happy dance* Down 2 weeks in a row! This week's loss? 0.7.

I needed to see that this morning. I was worried because I have not stayed on top of my 1/2 Marathon Training over the past week with my trip out of town and subsequent back problems. My back is so out of whack right now that I can't find a comfortable position at all. I head back to the chiropractor in the morning so I'm hoping he'll have me better soon. I need to get back on track with my walking/running so I don't get behind.

How'd everyone else do? Head over to Shrinking Jeans to find out.

GO TEAM C!

7 comments:

  1. Jess B said...

    WOOHOO!! Way to go!

  2. Brooke said...

    woot!! good job with the loss - hopefully the chiro can get you back in fighting shape - you don't wanna get too far behind on your training.

  3. ~Mendie~ said...

    Great job Audrey! Hope your back gets better soon-back pain is the worst!

  4. Karena said...

    Good job on the loss! But sorry you're hurting. Back probs are nothing to shrug off. Hope you're feeling better soon. And ease back into the training, 'k?!

  5. Christy M. said...

    I'm so proud of you, girl!! Congrats on your loss this week. Now take care of your back so you can get back on track :)

  6. april said...

    Oh no, get that back better!! Great job on the loss, I'm so proud of you!

  7. AnnG said...

    Take care of the back...hope the chiro did his magic on you and you are back to it! You are doing a great job with your training and your weight loss! Keep up the great work!

Post a Comment