lower-back pain

8:02 AM Posted by Roo

So it's official. I'm in a lot of pain and have had to completely halt my 1/2 Marathon training (until I get the all clear from my chiropractor). This SUCKS. I was finally up to 5 miles (albeit a slow 5 miles) and now I'm at a standstill. I'm worried, stressed and just plain sad. I can't just jump right back in and start at 5 miles when I had to stop for over a week, can I? I'm thinking I should contact the Virtual Team in Training Coach and get his input and possibly a revised training plan. I don't want to quit. I want to raise the money for LLS, run/walk the 13.1 miles and FINISH STRONG. Any suggestions, comments or words of wisdom? I'm at a loss, here...

1 comments:

  1. Kirsten said...

    I would definitely email Coach Joe and let him know you need help. I hope you start feeling better.

Post a Comment