a failed kitty face pancake

3:00 AM Posted by Roo

So I thought I'd be all Martha Stewart-like and make a "fun" pancake for my daughter one morning for breakfast. Instead I made this. An angry bear. I really did TRY to make a cat face. And failed miserably.

angrybear-cmc

After texting this out to some friends I got a few replies that are worth sharing:

"Quick! Eat it before it eats you!"
"Please don't quit your day job and go into pancake making as a business."
"Eat it and let's never speak of this again, ok?"


And then there were those that called in hysterics or replied with LOL (laughing out loud) or ROFL (rolling on the floor laughing).

At least my pancake was good for something (brightening the day of my friends) because he was just too scary looking to eat. Even the 3 year old agreed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment