fessin' up

6:28 PM Posted by Roo

True Confessions

I realize confession is good for the soul and all but I'm not really feeling it. I don't participate like I used to on the weekly stuff at Shrinking Jeans and I actually miss it. I do spend a good bit of time over at the 'hood now that I'm a Social Sister and all but I feel like I'm not being a good role model by not participating. Am I just making myself feel guilty when I really shouldn't? Eh, probably. I'm good at that. So there's confession #1.

Confession #2. I haven't been listening to my body with the whole intuitive eating thing and I've been stress eating again. I know I have because I recognize it when I do it. It needs to stop. I know this. Why the heck is it so hard to stop though? Lots of head knowledge here but not a lot of following through.

And last, but certainly not least, confession #3 is I stopped walking/running/jogging. I was feeling really good and I stopped. Life, as Christie O. mentioned in her post "3 Reasons You Should Never Wait to Work Out" has derailed me. But life won't be getting easier any time soon. In fact, after Saturday when my husband moves to the new job, I will be doing the single mom thing until we move. I gotta make it work. Period. If for nothing but my sanity.

And there you have it...Roo's confessions for the week.

1 comments:

  1. Bacardi Mama said...

    Yes, if for no other reason than for your sanity. You'll need that.

Post a Comment