one. more. shot.

10:09 AM Posted by Roo

Okay, so it's no secret that (A) my back is still giving me problems and (B) the last cortisone shot really didn't work (that was shot #3). For insurance reasons I couldn't go back to the pain clinic until this month. I've put it off long enough as the pain most days is horrible. It's odd though - Disney weekend the only day my back hurt was Sunday and that was only for a few hours. I contributed it to the really sucky bed. But I dunno. I mean I walked A LOT that weekend and my back only bothered me for a few hours Sunday morning? That (to me anyway) just doesn't make sense. I've done walking here at a leisurely pace similar to that weekend but the pain doesn't leave. I don't understand. So Thursday I go back to the pain clinic. Another shot, more tests, a different approach? I'm not really sure what to expect. I just want the pain to stop without popping pain killers.

2 comments:

  1. Kirsten said...

    Mmm. Maybe hanging out with hookers helps your back? :)

    Kidding aside, I hope that this shot works and that your MD can help you decide the best course of action for getting you painfree!

  2. Brooke said...

    i hope they figure out a way to fix you! just dealing with it and managing the pain is an unacceptable option!

Post a Comment