day book journal - january 22nd

3:00 AM Posted by Roo

The one and only time I posted a day book journal was August 7th. I thought it would be fun to do it again.

Outside my window... it's cold.

I am thinking...
that I have done too much laundry in the last 24 hours (that's what having a sick kid will do to ya!).

I am thankful for...
a husband that works hard so I can stay home with our kids

Around the house... toys, toys and more toys.

I am wearing... a sleep shirt.

I am loving... my new blog design!

I am hoping... to snap out of the funk I'm in mentally.

I am drooling over... a camera bag that I have wanted for months.

I am sorely tempted by... peanut butter, at the moment.

I am reading... The Crossroads Cafe by Deborah Smith.

On my iPod...
I haven't used my iPod in months.

On my mind...
the whole public school versus charter school decision we will be making in the next few months.

On my To Do List...
make appointment with eye doctor - I'm all out of contact lenses!

From my picture journal... my cowboy from last weekend's farm show.

Jan15

1 comments:

  1. Bari said...

    I LOVE LOVE LOVE your new look!!! So cute :)

Post a Comment