holiday hoedown check-in ~ week 3

4:02 PM Posted by Roo

Holiday Hoedown Challenge

It's finally happened. I've finally stopped letting things that are out of my control thwart my weight-loss efforts. I don't know exactly what happened but a switch flipped and I'm done. Done letting my husband's work schedule dictate my routine. Done letting my mind tell me I'm not doing it right or good enough. Done with the negative thoughts about how long this will take (forever - because we all know it never stops - we may get to goal weight but we can't stop being healthy because we lost the weight). Done beating myself up for one bad choice which ultimately turns into several bad choices. I'm done putting everyone else first and not worrying about me.

And with that, I give you my weekly weigh-in deets:

Challenge Starting Weight: 199.6
Change This Week: -1.7
Change for Holiday Hoedown Challenge: -2.4
Total Pounds Gone since 9-8-2010: 6.4


How am I doing with my goals from last week? Pretty darn good, I think. Except for the water. Need to work on that this week!
  • Track my food and do my absolute best to stay within my Points target on Weight Watchers. - YES & YES - No cheating. Not once!
  • Attend my Weight Watchers meetings consistently. - Yes! Went to Tuesday morning meeting.
  • Drink. More Water. - Meh, notsomuch. Will do better this week!

Now, off to see how my fellow Shrinkers did this week!

6 comments:

  1. Brooke said...

    sounds like you're really finding your groove again. great job!

  2. Bari said...

    Awesome job, girl! You rock!

  3. Kirsten said...

    So, so proud of you. It's hard to relay how to flip the switch, but once it happens, a whole new world opens up. congrats on your loss!

  4. The Doll said...

    I'm so glad you found that switch to flip. You are doing great and it will only get better from here.

  5. Casey@LoveWhatIs said...

    I've been thinking about you lately! Glad things are going well for you.

  6. AnnG said...

    Sounds like you are having tons of success!! Keep it up!!

Post a Comment