shrinkvivor challenge weigh-in #1

7:44 PM Posted by Roo

Shrinkvivor Challenge at the Sisterhood!

Ladies and gentlemen (are there even any gentlemen that read my blog?), today is the official start of the Shrinkvivor Challenge over at the Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans! Along the premise of the show Survivor, but SHRINKvivor, there will be 1 winner that will Outfit, Outlose and Outlast everyone else. Pretty cool, huh? I'm not really sure how they continually come up with awesome challenges like this but they do. They're so creative.

I am on TEAM PURPLE, also known as the PURPLE POWER SHRINKERS, and we've already started chatting it up on the hood and Twitter getting to know each other. I love it!

I will admit I've been up and down, up and down on the scale. I'm done. Done doing things halfway. Done losing a half pound only to gain 2. I need this challenge. Even if I don't win the grand prize I will still win in the end because I will be healthier and more fit. Not maybe. I. WILL.

One thing I'm changing this time around is posting my weight. I never have before because, well DUH, I'm embarrassed. And I don't want to admit the number. But I'm hoping that facing the number will help me address the issues. And I have many issues...but that's a story for another day. Or 4.

So I'm starting with last week's weight and working forward. On a good note I AM down this week. Yay!!!

Here's my picture. Taken post-shower with my cell phone so it's super-steamy but you can still see the number. I did you the courtesy of cropping out my toes. I'm so thoughtful. I know.

IMG00433-20100915-0849

Last week's weight: 203.6
Challenge Starting Weight: 202.1
Change This Week: -1.5
Change for Shrinkvivor Challenge: N/A
Total Pounds Gone: 1.5


My personal goals for this challenge:
- Water, water, water
- Train for the Disney 1/2 marathon
- Count calories
- Continue to work on silencing my inner mean girl

4 comments:

  1. Bari said...

    Those are some excellent goals, Roo! You are going to kick some serious arse-I just wish you were on my team to do it :)

    Great job on this week's loss, too!

  2. Beki said...

    Great goals Roo!

    Nice loss for the week!

    I need to get back on track with my water. Ugh. And I seriously need to also focus on making my Inner Mean Girl STFU!

    You are simply amazing! xoxo

  3. trulytrayce said...

    Way to start off the week! A new challenge a NEW you!! SO HAPPY we are on the same tribe! GO Purple POWER!! Watch us shrink!! Much love to you, I can't wait to get to know you better!! xxoo

  4. Tami @ This Mom's Delight said...

    I'm at a number that I'm not proud of, but YAY to you and me both for posting our numbers and taking the initiative to do something about that ugly number!

    Let's bring it down now!

Post a Comment