enter craziness

5:41 PM Posted by Roo

Let the craziness begin. I am here and ready to start blogging without worrying about certain, ummm, stalker family members people monitoring every. single. post. and giving me their opinion even when it's not asked for. *sigh* Such drama, huh?

What will I write about? Whatever strikes my fancy, actually. Kids, me, my weight-loss journey, product finds that I love, my obsession with caffeine and there might even be deep posts like learning to love myself and being a domestic violence survivor.

I love the friends I have met through blogging and Twitter and hope to make many more (one can never have too many friends!).

I'm not in it for any type of compensation although I love entering giveaways and winning stuff. I'm here for the friends and the therapy. And we all know I need the therapy...even if it's just writing therapy.

Thanks for being here as readers AND friends.

XOXO

5 comments:

  1. Bari said...

    Love the new digs! Can't wait to see what you come up with :)

  2. Kirsten said...

    Coming out of hiding to say hi. I'm definitely a pretty shade of crazy.

  3. Beki said...

    Love the new blog girl!

  4. Mel said...

    I love the new design...very fun!! I can't wait to hang out here with you.

  5. Love said...

    glad you have your own space that is safe. it is terrible to be monitored!
    hope you've had a great weekend!

Post a Comment