biggest summer fear

6:44 PM Posted by Roo

My least favorite part of summer? Donning a swimsuit. The mere thought of it makes me shudder. And chasing my children in a swimsuit? Gah. BUT if I'm going to take my kiddos to the pool, play in the sprinkler, etc. a swimsuit is really a summer necessity. I don't have one yet but I need one.

The girls over at Shrinking Jeans are giving away 8 - yes, EIGHT - swimsuits from Lands End! I triple heart Lands End and before this giveaway was actually looking at purchasing a swimsuit from them. (Let's just say the one I purchased from Athleta, mmmmm, notsomuch.) But since there's a real chance I could win one of these from Shrinking Jeans & Lands End, I will be patient (I know, I have a serious problem with patience) and see if I'm a winner after Friday night.

Either way, wanna see the suit I love? This one. And if I actually WIN it and don't have to buy it? I'll post pictures right here on my blog. Oh yes, I will.

On second thought, maybe I'll just buy one...

1 comments:

  1. Brooke said...

    great idea - the winners posting pictures of themselves in the suits. not sure if i will if i win, but great idea non the less :P

Post a Comment